Thursday, June 4, 2009

On Display




Wanted to give you a chance to see some of the things that are currently on display at the shop. I plan on changing these around at the end of the month, so try to get in to see these if you can. The majority of these are from my own collection of roomboxes that I've made with just a few exceptions. The purple and green roombox on the bottom right was made by my daughter Hannah, and went to the State Fair through 4-H a couple of years ago. The dolls were made by my friend Pat Angrick, Elegant Dolls by Pat. For Sarah , Hannah and I each she made a beautiful doll. The one on the right daughter Hannah dressed and wigged. The large building on the bottom left was made by Bill Lankford and given as a gift to Pam's dad. Lots of fun things to look at to get some ideas of things you can do yourself. We'll be glad to share the stories and ideas with you. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment